Fliteboard PRO series 2
For lighter/experienced riders that want a lighter-weight, more responsive board. Fliteboard comes standard with a prop guard. Advanced riders can setup “Pro Mode” by removing the prop guard with our prop duct removal kit – this will increase responsiveness, efficiency and run time.
Prices exclude shipping and tax. €600 per Fliteboard shipping to most mainland Europe destinations. See shipping policy for details. Tax is calculated at checkout.
10.400,00€ – 11.010,00€
*Shipping costs not inlcuded
Fliteboard configuration includes
Flite Controller Wing set includes Front Wing and Stabiliser Premium Charger eFoil Travel Bag Fliteboard Bag Accessories Pouch 2 Year Warranty
- Built to perform As the sport of eFoiling grows, we expect to see many PRO riders on the podium.
- Interchangeable If you want to share a more stable board with friends and keep your precious PRO to yourself, simply attach a 100l Fliteboard (board only) to your existing foil.
- 5 foot, 67 litres Agile and responsive. The board becomes an effortless extension of the rider.
- Talk the torque Our integrated propulsion unit delivers unmatched torque output.
- 75cm mast We recommend the longer mast for carving harder and tighter in the turns with the freedom of greater lean angles.
- Crafted by hand The board has soul. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the factory is in Byron Bay, Australia.
Wings for days
Choosing your Fliteboard Wing Set
- Cruiser 1100 + Flite 290 [Recommended]. All purpose wing, easy and stable enough for anyone to use. Medium cruising speeds. Carving and riding swell.
- Flyer 800 + Flite 290 [Intermediate}. Experienced and lighter riders. Medium and fast foiling. Long range, high speed. Tight turns and waves.
- Flow S 1300 + Flow 245 [Pro]. Large and fun surfing wing. Great for slow waves and low-speed manoeuvring. Low takeoff speed and responsive turning. This lower aspect version of the Flow 1300 has increased roll rate and safer wing tips (at the expense of glide).
- Flow 1100 + Flow 245 [Pro]. Responsive and intuitive wing for hard carving and wave riding. Great for rail-to-rail turns and aggressive riding styles.
- Flow 900 + Flow245 [Pro]. Fastest surf wing for big waves and high speeds. Carve hard and hit critical wave sections with maximum responsiveness.
- Race 700 + Race 200 [Pro]. The name says it all. If speed is your thing, this 50km/h wing is for you. Performs best in Pro Mode (with the prop duct removed) and a low stabiliser shim. Fastest wing available, agile and responsive for advanced riders seeking top speed.
Unrivalled sub-surface design
|Dimensions||172 × 71 cm|
Ash, Black, Flite Green, Silver, White
|eFoil length and finish||
75cm (29") Black, 75cm (29") Silver
Cruiser 1100 + Flite 290 [Recommended], Flow 1100 + Flow 245 [Pro], Flow 900 + Flow 245 [Pro], Flow S 1300 + Flow 245 [Pro], Flyer 800 + Flite 290 [Intermediate], Race 700 + Race 200 [Pro]
"Explore" – 90min runtime-2,1kwh, "Sport" – 60min runtime-1.6kwh